Cleansing Oil Sweet Almond
Cleansing Oil for dry, reactives and sensitives skins.
Formula 100% natural, 99.8% precious organic oil et vegan.
Remove your makeup gently and with serenity even for waterproof makeups.
It odor is close to the sweet almond and it liquid texture make it enjoyable to use. It formula it soft and respectfull of the skin without perfume.
Ingredients of Cleansing Oil Sweet Almond
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil* (Sweet Almond) ; Ricinus Communis Seed Oil * (Ricinus or Castor) ; Tocopherol ; Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower)
Organic Sweet Almond Oil Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (nom INCI) Plante
Soothing and healing, ideal for dry, sensitive and fragile skin. This oil is also suitable for pregnant women and babies. It easily penetrates the epidermis.
Organic Ricinus Oil – Ricinus communis seed oil (INCI name) Plant
Strengthens the skin barrier and have effect on the skin elasticity. Perfect for nourishing eyelashes during eye makeup removal, even for waterproof products. Penetrates easily and quickly into the skin.
Sunflower oil – Helianthus annuus seed oil (INCI name) Plant
Softening and protective. It is rich in vitamin E and therefore is antioxidant.
Vitamin E – Tocopherols ( INCI name) Plant
It is an antioxidant and here acts as a natural preservative.
For more information about our ingredients.
How to use tips.
- Humidified your face
- Pump the cleansing oil twice and apply it to your skin. Use circular clockwise movements to specific areas (eyes, mouth, cheek) to remove makeup.
- Use a reusable make-up removing wipe, wipe off the make-up removing oil + Make-up
- Rinse your face with clear water
- Use a reusable makeup remover wipe, absorb the excess water. (You will have a sensation of having a thin layer on your skin. Like when you apply a cream, it takes a few seconds for the oil to penetrate the skin – you can then apply your skincare and night cream.)
- Clean your wipes with soap and water.
Store away from heat and light.
The product is eco-designed. The bottle is made of recycled glass with a biodegradable corn starch label made in France. 1% of the price is donated to associations for the protection of the planet in line with the 1% for the Planet movement.
You can check the quality on consumer apps by scanning the barre code.