Loesia Set to apply make-up and remove make-up gently and with complete peace of mind, even for waterproof make-up. The 100% natural and moisturizing Loesia lipstick sublime the lips naturally and gently, accompanied by its makeup remover with a 100% natural, 99.8% organic precious oil and vegan formula. Its 15ml format will accompany you during your weekend or you travelling beauty routine for two weeks.
This set is made with
- Color lipsticks, 100% natural and moisturizing, sublime naturally and gently the lips, Made in France
- Cleansing Oil with a formula 100% natural , 99.8% organic precious oil and vegan, size 15ml
- A set of 6 reusable makup removing wipes Made in France et Hand sewed, 100% organic cotton
The produts in Loesia’s Set
- Color lipstick (choice) 100% natural and moisturizing, sublimes the lips naturally and gently. It produced in France from stick to label. Formula 100% from nature, 68% organic and 0% synthetic. Indeed, this natural lipstick is respectful of your skin and our environment, is in line with “clean & green beauty”.
Ingredient list: Vitis Vinerera Seed Oil* ; Prunus Domestica Seed Oil* ; Olea Europaea Fruit Oil*; Candelilla Cera; Cera Alba*; CI 75470 (Carmin) ; Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride ; CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxyde) ; CI 77491 (Iron Oxyde) ; Silica ; Butyrospermum Parkii Butter* (5); CI 77007 (Ultramarines) ; CI 77499 (Iron Oxides) ; CI 77742 (Purple) ; Cetyl Alcohol ; Tocopherol ; Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil; CI 77492 (Iron Oxides) .
* Organic Certified
In order to guide you in the selection of Loesia natural lipstick, we have a lookbook. If you have any doubts about your skin tone or want to discover the colors that will suit you best, follow our advice.
- Cleansing Oil (Choice) Depending on your skin type, choose your cleansing oil. 100% natural formula, 99.8% organic precious oil and vegan.
Cleansing Oil Sweet Almond Cleansing Oil for dry, reactives and sensitives skins.
Liste d’ingrédients: Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil* (Huile d’amande douce) ; Ricinus Communis Seed Oil * (Huile de Ricin) ; Tocopherol ; Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Huile de Tournesol)
Cleansing Oil Jojoba Cleansing oil for normal, combination and oily skins.
Ingredients list: Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil* (Jojoba) ; Ricinus Communis Seed Oil * (Castor Oil or Ricinus Oil) ; Tocopherol ; Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower oil)
For more information about our ingredients.
6 reusable makeup removing wipes : Made in France et Hand sewed, 100% organic cotton
The 6 reusable organic cotton make-up removing wipes are double-sided: 1 padded side to gently remove make-up from the eyes and lips where the skin is thinner & 1 sponge side to remove make-up from the rest of the face. Make-up removal for sensitive skin. 8 * 8cm Machine wash 40 ° to 60 ° – Gentle machine dry or dry outside
How to use tips
Cleansing Oil natural and organic cosmetics
- Humidified your face
- Pump the cleansing oil twice and apply it to your skin. Use circular clockwise movements to specific areas (eyes, mouth, cheek) to remove makeup.
- Use a reusable make-up removing wipe, wipe off the make-up removing oil + Make-up
- Rinse your face with clear water
- Use a reusable makeup remover wipe, absorb the excess water. (You will have a sensation of having a thin layer on your skin. Like when you apply a cream, it takes a few seconds for the oil to penetrate the skin – you can then apply your skincare and night cream.)
- Clean your wipes with soap and water.
Store away from heat and light.
Reusable makeup removing wipes
As the wipes are made of fabric, they are absorbent. So, when you use a bi-phase make-up remover or a water-based product (Aqua, it is often the first ingredient in the INCI list) you must use more product than for single-use make-up removing discs. This is why we recommend a product composed mainly of vegetable oil. In addition, it will have a beneficial action for your skin since it will hydrate it. Above all, choose a product suitable for your skin type.
These wipes can also be used to apply your facial care products such as serums.
To extend the life of the product (use up to 300 times), it is recommended to rinse the wipes after use, then place them in the washing net, without tamping them.
Follow our advices.
All our products are carefully made. From the idea to the production, we always think quality. Today Lœsia cosmetics are well rated on consumer applications such as Yuka between 90 and 100/100
Each cosmetic is eco-designed. For the Cleansing Oil it is in a recycled glass bottle, a biodegradable corn starch label printed in France. The lipsticks are entirely made in France, from the stick to the label. Each element is manufactured by a factory in France (more details on the origin of the components). Indeed, our desire is to promote French know-how and production, promote short circuits in order to limit our carbon footprint. 1% of the turnover is donated to associations for the protection of the planet in line with the 1% for the Planet movement.